Thursday 1 October 2015

Finding Your Center of Gravity on A Train Station...


There is this guy...

He has galaxies in his eyes. You could spend an eternity trying to understand their mysteries and you'd only find yourself cascading deeper and deeper with amazement.

This guy has the sweetest heart and an even sweeter mouth. So sweet, that you cannot stop yourself from wanting to catch every word he says as soon as it originates from his lips. You cannot resist wanting to linger onto this lips forever and take in every word, every thought he has ever had - enwrapped in kisses.

I believe he can make the earth spin around the other way with his smile because every time I see it, I am thrown off every customary course of life and taken into a space so exquisite that it is incapable of existing anywhere within reason. But he can make it happen; anywhere, anytime, at any ordinary hour with such ease like he holds the universe in his hands. And trust me, he does - at least mine. I orbit the world and live every instance of my life in one single second when he takes my hand in his. Each effortless gesture of his explains every cosmic phenomenon possible, so plainly that I find all my seeking in his gaze.

So, there's this guy that makes my senses defy every normal reaction and brings all the imaginations to truth. This guy is my favorite piece of art and my most credible justification to all that I have known and seen.

1 comment: